What a day to have your first birthday! Last year when she was born we thought how neat it would have been if she had been born on 11/11/11, but I think it is more appropriate that she turns one on that day. Not that she could tell the difference. I think she was just in shock that we let her dig in to the cake that way!

I had to take Phoebe to get her one year pictures and so I decided to get Paige's done at the same time. They turned out really well despite the fact that Phoebe did not want to cooperate.
Paige was a little angel that day and it really shows in the pictures. Of all my kids she has been the easiest to take shopping or on errands in general. A fact which I have always been thankful for.
I thought I would also include Courtney and Dylan's school pictures here. They are looking so grown up. I almost wanted to cry when I had to change out the pictures I had up on the wall.
This picture was taken just days before she lost her two front teeth. You can see how she is trying not to show them. They were so loose that they were hanging funny, but she refused to let anyone pull them. So it took a while before they finally fell out on their own.
You'd never guess it by the grin on his face, but picture day is about the only day I can convince Dylan to wear a shirt that doesn't have a superhero on it.
2 comments:
Your kids are growing up and it kinda creeps me out... BTW- your cakes are just so impressive!!
Darcy, that cake is AWESOME! Those animals are soooo adorable, I can't believe they're made of sugar! and seriously, how is Phoebe already 1?
Post a Comment