Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and Dylan's Birthday



Dylan is the the last of the kids to have his birthday and he really was a goodsport in waiting his turn. But he has been talking about having a batman cake for months. I hope that it was worth all the anticipation. We had the party the day after his birthday, which was also Easter, so we ended up having it at mom and dad's house after church. His biggest concern was that Benjamin would be there. Not only was Benjamin there but so were nearly all of his cousins--so he really felt special I know. Every one gave him presents that were superhero related and that was just what he wanted. That is except for his bike. We felt like we had to get him one since Courtney had gotten one. I think he was pretty excited. I also had to get a picture of the kids in their cute Easter outfits before we left for church. I was so excited to get the girls matching outfits. Then when I got to church there was another family, with 3 little girls, who were also wearing the same outfit as Courtney and Paige. Their mom and I joked that we need to get them all together for a picture.

5 comments:

Lynn Cooper said...

I do have the cutest grandkids! Looks like Dylan had a great party! Thanks for posting the pictures!

Lindsay said...

Great pictures Dar. Your kids are so cute and getting so old so fast!!!! How does this happen?

And I have to say that you make AWESOME cakes! Too bad we don't live closer, I'd come take lessons. :)

Cristin said...

awwwwwww everyone looks so adorable! Happy Birthday Dylan! The look on his face says it all. haha

Mason & Laura said...

Dylan looks like he is in heaven! And (as always) that cake looks awesome! Where did you find those ADORABLE pink sweaters with the little bow? I want one!

Kati said...

Hey Darcy! Cute kids and family! Im just clicking around the Blog world and wanted to say hi! so Hi!

Love Ya! Mark