This post is waaay overdue so I am doing a bit of catch up here. We went to the Great Wolf Lodge in Washington about a week before school started for two nights. The kids loved it! The only one who didn't was Phoebe as she wasn't big enough to take part in much of the water activities and missed out on naps etc. But Clint and I just took turns holding her and it worked out. We got a room that had a little cabin in it for the kids with their own TV and they liked that. But we really spent almost the whole time in the water park. I have to say riding down the water slides on the tubes with my kids was the highlight for me. Its so fun that they are old enough that we can begin to enjoy doing things like this together.
No comments:
Post a Comment