Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas 2011

So this post is way overdue but here are the pictures of our Christmas. Here are the kids in their new Christmas pajamas. Somehow I missed getting pictures of Phoebe. I think that she must have been sleeping everytime I went to get the camera. I just hope she doesn't hold it against me. These are the gingerbread houses we made. I decided to go with smaller houses this year, so they could each have their own. It worked out pretty well. We got together with cousins at grandma Haycock's house and the sheer volume of candy was pretty amazing.

I have also included pictures of Courtney's Nutcracker performance. It was a fun start to the holiday season. I am really coming to look forward to it.

1 comment:

Cristin said...

Hey Bub got lego starwars pj's too!!!

I love the individual gingerbread houses, I'm going to do that next year...my kids are older and still fight over it.