

It was really muddy that day and luckily you can't see Dylan's lower half, because he was covered in it. He fell a few times. I kept Paige in the stroller, so she stayed pretty clean.


There was a field of grass nearby and Lindsay felt inspired to use it as a backdrop for pictures too. I really liked how they turned out.
Our garden is growing in more ways than one. My kids certainly do grow faster than ever, but it also looks like we will be growing in numbers as well. Yes, that means I am pregnant, for those of you who don't already know. I went to the doctor today for the first time and heard the heartbeat. That's always the way I feel that what is happening is real. I have been sick but I am getting through it. I am 10 weeks along and my due date is November 17th.
5 comments:
Quick note- I didn't notice much the guy behind Dylan. I'm going to retouch him out of the shot and email you the new pic, sometime today. And... YAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! FUN FUN FUN! Well, you beat me 4-3.
bEaUtIfUl! I love them, especially the first one of paigey. Your friend Linsday is very talented!! :)
(and how clever of a title for your post ... congratulations again on #4!)
The first picture of Paige is so adorable, with the fade of the tulip and that cute face! Your a great mom, why shouldn't you have one more!! :)
Congratulations Darcy! We are very happy for your family!
Love the pictures! And I'm so excited for your new little one! Hope that this pregnancy goes super smoothly for you!
Post a Comment