
Paige was very shy while getting her pictures taken this time. That's why I ended up in part of the pictures. I was just glad that we got a few smiles. She still has only two teeth and is just getting confident standing on her own.
I think I'll be OK if she takes her time there. The biggest current change is her increasing appetite. It seems she eats more all the time. The greatest thing for me is that she is not picky-in fact she is determined that whatever is on my plate is what she wants. We can only hope that this will help her put on a little weight.
5 comments:
Darcy, she is soo cute!! I love the pictures I think they turned out great! The one where she is hugging your legs is really sweet, it worked out well.
I LOVE the pictures but it's hard not to love since the girl is ADORABLE!!!!!!
Soooo sweet! I love them! I actually love the fact that you are in them, I think it makes it even cuter :) What a sweet little girl!!
p.s. i love your new background
Adorable pictures! When you look at those pictures you will always remember what a mama's girl she was, it really is so cute! BTW I love your new background!
Post a Comment