Paige had her first birthday party this weekend. I can't believe it has been a year already. I started this blog around the time she was born so its kinda fun to look back at this year and see just how much has happened. We couldn't imagine our family without her.
Paige never really got the idea of digging into her cake. She just calmly sat there and waited to be fed small bites. What a little princess. Thanks to everyone who came. We had both sets of grandparents represented and Amanda came with her boys because they happened to be at mom's that day doing laundry. The kids all had a blast with the balloons--I need to buy them more often.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Paige!
YAY Happy Birthday Paige!!!!
Cute pictures! I can't believe its been a year either! I'll have to get a copy of the picture of Jacob!
Post a Comment