Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sisters Weekend 2009!

We went to Lincoln City again this year and boy did we have fun! As you can see from the pictures, we spent a good portion of time eating. Beyond meals everyone felt that they needed to bring a lot of treats. We ate and ate and ate...

We were in a house that had a great view of the ocean although I didn't get a picture. I also was not allowed to take a picture of us in the hot tub--but we enjoyed it all the same. We felt justified in all our snacks because we had to climb several flights of stairs to get to the house. We spent most of the time getting in all the visiting that we could. We really didn't get much sleep.

Amanda and I are posing in this picture because we went to get our hair cut together. We also spent a good amount of time at the outlet mall.

The mascots of our trip were baby Will and baby Jacob. They got a lot of loving from everyone. Don't you just want to give them a squeeze! Despite the sleep deprivation I can't wait until next year. It was so great to have Emily back this year--I miss you already! And we are excited to hopefully get Laura to come next year.

No comments: