Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Paige is 5 months!


Here are Paige's new pictures. I'm trying to get as many pictures of her as the other two, but it is getting to be more of a challenge the more kids we have to keep up! She is five months now and I am trying to start feeding her rice cereal, but she hasn't much interest. She can roll and grab her toes. In fact she is quite the busy little thing. Her favorite thing is to be held and she knows how to get what she wants. She loves toys and watching Courtney and Dylan play really makes her laugh. Life is crazier around here and Clint and I don't get as much sleep, but we don't know what we would do without her!

2 comments:

Kati said...

Darcy,
Emily and Steve gave me your blog address and it has been so fun to see your cute family!
Those pictures of Paige are adorable! I love the one with her tongue sticking out!
I love being able to keep up with all you are doing with your cute family.
If you want to see our blog it's www.haweshappenings.blogspot.com
Love Ya!
Kati Hawes

Anonymous said...

Dar,
Its hard to believe your little girl is getting so big!! I can't wait to see you all again. I have to say that courtney looks a lot like her daddy too. Sounds like you guys are having fun, I always loved the enchanted forest as a kid, but you chickened out on the haunted house huh?? We'll have to go if and when we get to come visit sometime soon. Take care,
Mason