Here is Clint with the girls during the parade on the 4th of July. This is the 2nd year we have gone to the parade in Mt. Angel. I know my family thinks I am a traitor for not going to St. Paul, but we have really come to love this little parade. We've already got our own little corner that we claim as our own.
I hadn't been to the Enchanted forest since I was a kid. Of course Clint had never been, so I got him to use a vacation day so we could take the kids. We saw all the old stuff I remembered from when I was a kid and there was a lot of things that were new to me. We didn't go in the haunted house, but the kids loved all the rides. Clint and I took turns holding Paige while the other went with Courtney and Dylan on the Bobsled ride. Courtney, our little shy girl, was laughing through the whole thing and ready for more. Dylan, the brave one, was a little afraid of all the speed, but enjoyed it as well. We panned for gold
1 comment:
It looks like you had a lot of fun. I haven't been to Enchanted Forest in forever! I'll have to go now!
Post a Comment