Hooray for Clint! He is quite proud of his newly finished project. It is the result of so much hard labor I guess it is fitting that he finished it on Labor Day. It seemed like there were always things going on to keep him from it. I guess that is just life. It has been a pretty big undertaking for us and the kids thought it was super fun to play in and on it during the many stages. I am sure Clint would have had an easier time also if he'd had a more capable helper than me. I probably made things more difficult because sadly I am so weak! Anyway here are some pictures of the various stages.


2 comments:
Wow! good job Clint! Projects like that always take longer than you think :) Life is just too busy!
I am so impressed with the way it turned out. I never knew clint was such a master of trades. I don't think I could endure putting my girls on the bus for the first time either. I know I will be so scared for them. Good thing its still a long way off for us. Your family looks great!
Mason
Post a Comment