Monday, June 6, 2011

Phoebe at 6 months!



So time is flying and my baby is just growing so fast! Her hair seems to be the only thing left behind although I hope to see some growth there soon! I am not sure if you can tell in these pictures but we are pretty sure its red, so that is exciting. I am also loving how chubby Phoebe is these days- ya gotta love those rolls! And speaking of rolls she has finally figured out how to roll over and is quite proud of herself. She is also accepting food now and loves her cereal and applesauce. I can officially say she no longer has colic and is really a happy kid. I was a little worried about her for a while. I feel like I have to record that last week I slept through the night for the first time since she was born. It was only one night but I gotta say it gave me hope for the future.

4 comments:

The Ellingson Zoo said...

Very cute pictures!

Lindsay Z said...

ADORABLE!!! And congrats on the sleep. Has is really been that long since a good night's rest?

Cristin said...

She's sooooooooo cute!
You have to mark every night that you are able to sleep, it helps keep you going and reminds you that one day you will sleep through the night again.

Mason & Laura said...

Oh my goodness, she is so adorable. It is crazy how fast she's growing!! And I love her chubs :)