Paige has been talking about her birthday for weeks, she has been pretty excited. We were able to go to my parents house and have her cousins and both sets of grandparents there to help her celebrate. Of course she was spoiled with presents and it was like Christmas all over again.
I'm just grateful to have Paige around the house these days. She is always full of so much enthusiasm for everything. Usually she is bright and happy, but if she is upset she expresses that with the same intensity. She loves to play make-believe and is often acting out these long monologues, most of which I can't understand, but I still find interesting because her face is so expressive. I haven't been able to get her interested in going potty yet, but that is our new project. She recently moved from the crib to the bottom bunk in the bunkbed we got for the girls. She loves it.
4 comments:
Oh my GOSH Darcy!! How do you DO that???! I love the details in the bed skirt. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE!
She is such a cute little girl, I can't stand it!!! The cake is amazing of course, I expect nothing less:) Just kidding. I really am very impressed! Happy birthday Paige!
Happy Birthday Paige! Lovely cake Dar--very cool.
Hope you are well!
Oh, my this cake is beautiful!!!! Your amazing and hired for all my future cakes!!
Post a Comment