
So I guess I am lazy or this 4 month milestone just got here before I knew it. I didn't plan any professional pictures so I just dressed her up and broke out the new camera.


She is such a cutie it wasn't hard to get a few fun shots. I even thought of getting a couple with Paige.

I have this picture of Steph and I when I was about 6 six months.

It is a favorite of mine and I was going for that but maybe it will work better when she is able to sit up. I also got a few fun shots of the three cousins together the other day at Steph's house.


The three of them hardly look related but each is so cute in their own way. Can't wait to compare these shots to a picture when they are all grown up!
1 comment:
Wow! Your right they do not even look related, but thats okay they are so beautiful!
Post a Comment