

I am excited we got a professional(thanks Linds!) to take some pictures of little Phoebe; my amateur efforts just can't compare. They really turned out great. She is a special little girl and really is different than the rest of the kids. Clint and I started out comparing her to the others' baby pictures and trying to see who she looked the most like. Now we just say that she has her own look. We are just loving it when she smiles and allows us to cuddle her. The kids love to hold her and talk to her. Sadly she has had a lot of colic--but she is already improving and I am getting a little more sleep these days. She is gaining weight and has rolls and dimples in all the right places.
4 comments:
Oh stop. heehee...
YAY for more sleep!!!
So beautiful! I love her already!
Very cute pictures! I am jealous! I want to see the rest!
oh my cuteness!!!! I think she looks like Clint, the bottom picture looks like a look that Clint use to have. She is sooooooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment