Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Blessing Day!


Phoebe is growing fast. I took her to the doctor two weeks ago and she was already up to 8 lbs 12 oz. Not sure how much she weighs now, but she is changing everyday. We were able to have Phoebe blessed on Sunday. It was great to have so much of our family there with us. I think I really take it for granted that we live close enough together to make these events a real family affair. But it struck me on Sunday just how lucky I am and I wanted to make a point of thanking everyone for coming and being so supportive. What an amazing circle of men who stood around Phoebe to bless her. Thanks again to all of you for being such a great example to me and my family. We wish you all the best of the Holiday season!

1 comment:

Forever Young said...

She is so sweet! I am so sorry that we couldn't make it but I am glad that most everyone else was there. I can't wait to see her again, she already looks so different even though I saw you a few weeks ago!