Let it Snow!!
Even though we live in Oregon, we do occasionally get a white Christmas, and this year is definitely it! Dylan and Courtney were so excited they ran outside in their pajamas the first morning we woke up to snow.
And today we actually made a snowman! It has been fun despite the fact that it has been going on for about a week and we are all getting a little stir crazy from being stuck at home. On the plus side I now have all my presents wrapped and am getting caught up on the laundry.
3 comments:
The look on Courtneys face says it all!!! hahaha sooooo cute
We're lovin the snow and the snow days. Wahoo for 3 week Christmas vacations!
ps I'm actually almost completely caught up on my laundry too.
I've got the cutest grandkids!!! I'm glad they're enjoying the snow! Thanks for posting the pictures!
Love your snowman! Even though we get snow every year, my kids still run outside to play after the first snowfall. There is just something magical about that fluffy white stuff!
Post a Comment