As you can tell from the picture, Paige and I were in Temple Square last weekend. We were there for my cousin's wedding. Lindsay and I were roommates as well when we were in college and I promised myself I would make it to her wedding when the time came, so I went. It was great to see her again although you never get to visit with the bride too much, as they are so busy. But she was beautiful and the wedding itself was very emotional--I cried like a baby. The whole weekend was great. I got to see so much of my dad's family that live so far away I rarely get to see them. Paige was a very good baby despite being out of her schedule. Mason and Laura were there with their girls and it was so good to see them, I can't believe it has been a year! It was fun to get their little Audrey together with Paige since they are so close in age. I always leave trips like this with a head full of regrets for the things I didn't remember to say and the saddness of not knowing when we will get to see each other again. But I am grateful I went. Mom and Dad were there with me and took such good care of me. I felt like a kid again traveling with them. It reminded me of all the family vacations we took to Utah as kids. Mark and Kati were kind enough to let us stay with them as usual and I have Kati to thank for the pictures. These kind of trips also remind me just how blessed I am to have an amazing group of family and friends. This has been a great start to my holiday season.
Friday, December 5, 2008
As you can tell from the picture, Paige and I were in Temple Square last weekend. We were there for my cousin's wedding. Lindsay and I were roommates as well when we were in college and I promised myself I would make it to her wedding when the time came, so I went. It was great to see her again although you never get to visit with the bride too much, as they are so busy. But she was beautiful and the wedding itself was very emotional--I cried like a baby. The whole weekend was great. I got to see so much of my dad's family that live so far away I rarely get to see them. Paige was a very good baby despite being out of her schedule. Mason and Laura were there with their girls and it was so good to see them, I can't believe it has been a year! It was fun to get their little Audrey together with Paige since they are so close in age. I always leave trips like this with a head full of regrets for the things I didn't remember to say and the saddness of not knowing when we will get to see each other again. But I am grateful I went. Mom and Dad were there with me and took such good care of me. I felt like a kid again traveling with them. It reminded me of all the family vacations we took to Utah as kids. Mark and Kati were kind enough to let us stay with them as usual and I have Kati to thank for the pictures. These kind of trips also remind me just how blessed I am to have an amazing group of family and friends. This has been a great start to my holiday season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These are good pictures, but you are missing pictures of your brother!!! Ha ha. I had a good time hanging with you and mom & dad. It just never seems like there is enough time when your on vacation. I am sure lindsay was very grateful you decided to come. We'll see you in a few weeks. Love ya,
Mason
I am so jealous that you got to be on Temple square and see all the pretty lights. It sounds like you had a good time, it would be fun to see all the family there.
Post a Comment