Hooray! I finally finished his quilt. I ended up having to handstitch the binding and that took me a while, but I actually put it on his bed this morning. This quilt is the biggest and most complex I have ever done. It had a lot of little pieces and there was definitely some learning experiences along the way. The most recent was that the top ended up being too big for the batting and so I had to scale back some of the border pieces. Thank goodness for mom she gives great advice. Also thanks to her for lending me the pattern.
3 comments:
WOW that quilt looks amazing. You are talented. I can believe how much Dylan has changed since Christmas too. He's such a big boy!
Dar, that quilt looks awesome! I am so jealous. I wish that I could sit down and make myself do something like that. Hopefully I can do matching quilts for the boys when I finish scrapbooking, or at least get caught up! yah right! Anyway, it looks great.
That quilt is awesome! We better make sure Hyrum never sees that quilt, or Dillon might never see it again. :)
Post a Comment