Courtney actually started last week, but Dylan started today so I decided to wait to post after they had both started. Sending kids to a new class is never easy for me. I still had a hard time when I left Courtney each day this last week. But today was harder because I had never left Dylan before.
Dylan also started soccer for the first time a few weeks ago. I videotaped his game, which was pretty fun, despite the last minute time change. I will get pictures next time. He really likes going, especially since Clint ended up volunteering to coach his team. It's been great for them to get to spend so much time together going to practice and talking about how to play. Courtney starts up ballet next week. Its been a pretty busy time getting all ready for the start of school, I'm just glad we are finally in the swing of things. I had another doctor appointment today and the baby is right on schedule. Look out November here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment