Thursday, June 17, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!

Well, it looks like my intuition is finally correct. I felt like it was going to be a girl pretty much as soon as I found out I was pregnant. And I was sure until about three months along and then I started doubting myself. I've never been right in the past. So either I have learned something or I just got lucky. Doctor says she is developing normally in every way, so that is an added blessing. It was so fun to see her squirming around in there. It really helps to make it all seem real. The due date is still November 17 despite the fact that she was a little on the small side. But that seems to be the norm for my kids so I am not worried. In fact, I am excited to see her in person.

5 comments:

Cristin said...

YAY!!! This is so exciting! She's adorable already!

Mason & Laura said...

what an AWESOME ultrasound! and again, we're so excited for you!!

Forever Young said...

Sorry, I didn't comment sooner! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Cool picture. Pool Dylan is out numbered for sure!!

Lindsay said...

That's great. Congrats!

Lindsay said...

Hey. That's so exciting! Hope you are feeling well.