This weekend was Dylan's superman themed birthday. But as you can tell from the picture he likes all superheros about the same. I really tried to get him excited about a different theme for the party, but he was determined that only a superman cake would do. So I found the idea for this cake online and I ended up having a lot of fun with it.
I looked everywhere for a superman toy that was unbreakable. We don't have a great track record with the action figures. They always end up broken. I found this plush superman online and he loves it already.
The main attraction for Dylan's party was going bowling. He really enjoyed it even though he and the girls all had to use this frame to get the ball going. Mason brought his girls and mom came too. We were all a little rusty. Mason easily had the best score. It was so much fun we all felt like we needed to go again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment