Happy Birthday to Paige! We let her take a long nap right before the party, because I was hard at work on the cake and I wanted her to be nice and cheerful. Well, I guess we let her sleep a little too long because we could hardly wake her up. She still looks a little sleepy in the pictures. Oh well, we still had fun. She still hasn't figured out the candles and needed help blowing them out. But she perked up when it was time to open presents and LOVED the cake and ice cream. Our little house was bursting with cousins and grandparents etc. It was great to have everyone there to help us celebrate. We sure are lucky to live so close to family.
Paige is really developing her personality. She is taking after her big sister in wanting to dress up in pretty dresses as much as possible. I often find her jeans thrown aside in favor of some play dress she dug out of the laundry or dress-up box. She may be little, but she is determined and she knows her mind. Paige often insists on trying to do things herself. "I do it" she tells me. She is a great little helper in whatever I may be doing from laundry to dishes or cooking. She never wants to be left out.
2 comments:
Aw sweet lil' Paigey! "She be 2" (in the words of miss Audrey) that cake is AMAZING-- and it was even as delicious as it looks ... truly a talent! Happy birthday paige!
Happy Birthday Paige!!!!
Post a Comment