
Here's my big first grader. I can't believe that she is so old! Either that or I am getting old. This year has seen Courtney make real strides in coming out of her shyness. She tells me that I don't need to meet her at the bus stop anymore, but I still feel like I need to. She really enjoys school and going to ballet with Leann. She never has a problem getting up in the morning, and is happy from the moment she wakes up. Courtney's favorite thing to do is drawing. She will spend a lot of time every day just making pictures to fill up my refrigerator door. Having things "just perfect" as she says is very important to her. What she wears and how her hair is done is very important to her. She is already starting to comment on what I wear and how I do my hair! If she could get away with it she would probably wear a dress everyday and put curlers in her hair. Everytime I tell her that she is growing up too fast she tells me it's OK if she grows up because she will take care of me when I am "old." She also plans to have her own bookstore someday where she draws the pictures for the books, so I can come and buy them.
3 comments:
HA! What a character. Oh she is soooo pretty!
She is such a beautiful girl!
She is growing up fast! Wow. Dar, I think we are getting old.... Scary.
Post a Comment