Paige has been on the verge of walking basically since she turned a year old. She just didn't feel brave enough to let go of the furniture. Finally someone told me I needed a toy that she could push around. I can't believe that a mother of three didn't think of that on her own. Anyway I got out Courtney's babydoll stroller and it did the trick. She loves babies and the stroller was an instant favorite. I think she has already used it more than Courtney ever did.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
She Walks!
Paige has been on the verge of walking basically since she turned a year old. She just didn't feel brave enough to let go of the furniture. Finally someone told me I needed a toy that she could push around. I can't believe that a mother of three didn't think of that on her own. Anyway I got out Courtney's babydoll stroller and it did the trick. She loves babies and the stroller was an instant favorite. I think she has already used it more than Courtney ever did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY she looks so adorable!!
That's so cool!
Hey, I finally got on her to look at all your blogs. Awesome pictures. I need a copy of your pictures from sisters weekend. I have a few too but for some reason I can't get my computer to save them from the sd card. Anyway, Paige is looking so cute! I am really going to miss everyone this next year!
What fun pictures!! I miss you guys. Now that school is getting out maybe I can get over there and visit. I would love to see your new decorations!
Post a Comment